Happy Silver are points that are credited to your account when you sign up on HappyEasyGo or whenever someone signs up using your referral code. These points are valid for a period of 3 months from the date of issue.
How to earn Happy Silver？
What are the benefits of Happy Silver?
- Happy Silver can be used to pay a part of your booking price when you purchase the tickets at Member Discount price. Please refer to the product quotation list for the amount of Happy Silver you can use in one booking.
Happy Gold is a virtual currency which is added to Happy Wallet to book flight tickets and enjoy discounts on bookings. Happy Gold has no expiration date and you can keep it in your Happy Wallet as long as you wish.
1 Happy Gold = 1 Rupee
How to earn Happy Gold？
- Get additional Happy Gold every time you top-up your Happy Wallet. The higher the top-up amount, the higher the percentage of additional Happy Gold you get. For more details, click on Top-up.
- Avail HappyEasyGo’s various cashback offers. All the cashbacks you earn are instantly added to your Happy Wallet as Happy Gold. For more details, click on Cashback.
- Whenever someone signs up on HappyEasyGo using your referral code and books flight tickets on HappyEasyGo, you get 50 Happy Gold per order they place. For more details, click on Refer & Earn.
What are the benefits of Happy Gold?
- There is no limit on how much Happy Gold you can use in one booking. You can even pay your entire airfare using Happy Gold.
- Get an instant refund in case of ticket cancellation or non-issuance of flight ticket due to any other reason.
- When you don’t see yourself travelling anytime soon, you can transfer Happy Gold to your bank account and spend it the way you like. A small fee may be charged for this transaction by your bank. For more details, click on Transfer-to-Bank.
(Happy Gold rewards are not available for transfer-to-bank-account option，such as top-up rewards, gift, referral program and other ad hoc promotional events etc)
- Happy Wallet can be used for every booking either HappyEasygo site or App.
- Each time you, earn or redeem your Happy wallet ,will be notified by Email or SMS.
- HappyEasyGo wouldn't be liable to any hacking or unauthorized use of account moreover the responsibility to ensure privacy and confidentially lies on the account holder.
- HappyEasyGo has rights to cancel all or partial Happy Wallet amount granted to the account holder at any point of time without any prior notice.
- According to the policy of Reserve Bank of India, we need to verify your personal identity at the 1st time you withdraw on our website.
- The maximum accumulated amount you can withdraw is Rs. 10,000 in the past 30 days.
- 3% of withdrawal amount or Rs. 30 will be charged (inclusive of GST) for your transaction fee each time whichever is higher.
- The transaction fee will be deducted from the withdrawal amount that you applied.
- The minimum withdrawal amount should be no less than Rs. 100 each time.
- The withdrawal amount (less fees and tax) will be transferred into your bank account in 15 working days.
- In terms of Cancellation, Happy gold utilized in the booking will be credited to your Happy Gold Account, while Happy Silver will become ineffective.
- The customer has the facility to choose between the option A) Transfer to Bank B) Happy Gold Account
- Cancellation charges will be deducted from the cash as well as from happy wallet respectively.
- Refund will be credited to the Happy Wallet only.
- Refund is subject to HappyEasyGo terms & Conditions.
- User is free to opt payment options either happy wallet or Debit/credit/ online payment. Every transaction is validated by user credentials and OTP.
- In case of any dispute, HappyEasyGo’s decision will prevail